2. The well drillers name and address must be on the application.
3. A check for one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) payable to Lehman Township.
4. Three copies of a plot plan drawn “to scale” showing the exact well location by the measured distances (in feet) to the two (2) closest property lines. The well “setbacks” must also be shown on the plot plan.
Any questions, please call the Lehman Township Sewage Enforcement Officer for a copy of the well ordinance.
2. A copy of a deed or bill of sale for your property, to establish ownership.
3. A Lehman Township Trespass Waiver signed by the owner(s) of the property.
4. A check in the amount of four hundred and fifty dollars ($450.00) payable to Lehman Township.
5. An original, sealed survey of the property completed within three (3) years of the date of application.
All Testing Must be scheduled with the Lehman Township Sewage Enforcement Officer.